Saturday, March 6, 2010

Blue

Busy fun day today !!! Had a nice breakfast with the family in Paia !!! Then saw Alice in Wonderland in 3D !!! Totally worth the couple extra bucks !! Very cool movie ! And very cool 3D action !! I think I may watch it again with Joel !!! hahaha !!! Oh how I love the tea party scene ! It was loony and totally funny !!! I wish I could join in hahahaha !!!

On a different note I actually did a makeup look today ! Its a Turquoise look I was kind of inspired by all the blue Alice wears in the movie !! I mean its not an exact match of blues but it was just inspiration :] !! With a splash of silver and black for drama :]





I would list the products but I am brainstorming ideas on how to make a makeup video so I will save it for then !! If you desperately want to know before then just hit me up with a lovely comment and I would be happy to answer !!!! I have another busy day tomorrow I hope I can do everything I have to do :/ I am kind of worried some people might be disappointed if i dont make it to some functions etc...

Well time to clean this makeup off LOL I have no where cool to go all did up hahahahaaha !!!

love !!!

Gab

No comments:

Post a Comment