Sunday, March 14, 2010

Review's and Such

So lately I have been hearing a lot about this new brand of lip balm called EOS !! It is an all natural paraben and petrolatum free lip moisturizer !! It's packed with vitamin E , shea butter and jojoba oil !!! Not to mention that the packaging is freaking CUTE !!!!! It comes in two flavors my personal favorite the pink packaged Summer Fruit and the Green Package is Melon !!!









Such a cute little orb of moisture






Another product I have been dying to try out was a Revlon Photo Ready Liquid Foundation...I have to be honest I wasn't all that impressed. The color range wasn't all that great I think there are a total of about 10 different shades ! When I went to the store about 4 were available , I bought 008 which is the Golden Beige color . In the packaging it looked like the right shade for my skin but I think once applied it was actually a little to light !!! Not to mention it has ALOT of shimmer to it !! It's almost like a liquid bronzer !!!! I wish I could return it in all honestly BUT since I cant I guess ill use it during winter time when I tend to be lighter !!! I will say the one thing I did like about the product was its packaging !! The pump was nice and easy to use !!!


On my next post I will feature the application on the REVLON PHOTO READY FOUNDATION and also a NEW product !!! SO look out for the Next POST !!!!

Love and Rockets !

Gab

No comments:

Post a Comment