Sunday, March 28, 2010

Beach / Prom

Ah so today the BF and I had a relaxing day at the beach :] Gosh I havent been in the water in forever !! It was kind of windy and a little drizzly but it was still nice to lay in the sun :] And to watch Joel frolic in the waves Lol <3>

We also had an ultra yummy lunch at Hula Grill :] Oh how I love those Crab Mac Nut Wontons !! And their ceviche !!! YUM-O the nice waitress also gave us a complientary dessert ! What an evil nice woman LOL











On other wonderful news I did my friend Aida's makeup for her Prom yesterday :] She looked so beautiful she wanted to be a Vintage cutie !! And she totally WAS! I love doing fun makeup like that especially on friends who appreciate it so much :D Thanks Aida I hope you had so much fun at prom !! I WISH I COULD GO lol :[ I never got to go to prom ::sad:: ah oh well Here is beautiful AIDA !!!









How cute is she right ? Hope you had fun girl !! I also did some awesome nail art haha on the girls who work at the salon !!

















Gotta love nail art come visit me at Soleil Luna a Salon and Day Spa to get your cool nail art TODAY !! LOL

Love Love <3 Gab

No comments:

Post a Comment