Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Throwdowns like The Throwdowns

So this last weekend I was given the opportunity to work backstage with this AMAZING band named The Throwdowns !! <--- Click their name to check out their band website! You will not regret it PROMISE :] I met the band a few months ago at a Barnes and Noble CD signing !! It pretty much started from there :] So Friday they opened up for Sammy Hagar !!! This was my first time doing makeup for a rock performance. I was a little nervous because i know they sweat alot :/ but it was a learning experience lol !! Here are some shots :] And Tara my friend and also fellow apprentice at Soleil Luna did the hair :]


Tara and I Watching The Throwdowns Soundcheck ...it was pretty amazing haha :D






Ended the first night with an awesome group shot ! Love these guys ! So much fun to be around ! The next night they were opening with the band Iration for 311 !!! Funny enough I was more excited to see The Throwdowns perform again and Iration then311 :] haha but 311 was pretty good too :] Here are some shots from that AMAZING night :]

I really liked this makeup look better , I think by the second show around I had a better understanding at what works and what doesnt :] LOL And I love an exaggerated eye look with a simple pinky nude lip !! So Smokin' LOLz

So much fun , she looked so beautiful ! I felt so proud lol ! And her hair was totally amazing too props to Tara <3 style="margin: 0px auto 10px; display: block; text-align: center; cursor: pointer; width: 320px; height: 240px;" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjAp995K70EsJfRSQRxOz6S0gFRT-_2yKZV_wffxzVcTQXIZJrXBeT6mDbHIF8tc8TdVt5bMZbO0YWGUzMIacVbySppwcloVKwSEuliG0SDKAkF256G669lz3TY4ZBFITpqCblOc-s3g2A/s320/P4100818.JPG" alt="" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5460114060979040706" border="0">
hahaha I didnt want to deal with the crowds so i just hung out right in front of them...let me tell you great view but damn my ears were ringing till the next day lol but totally worth it :]

So here is one of my outfit of the days :



hahah again sorry for the lame-o pose hahahahahaha as you may have noticed [or not] this is my favorite slouchy cardi from BP , shirt dress - f21 tanks BP , leggings from jeans warehouse , boots from a store that i cannot recall :/ but they are cute LOL

So I have a few videos im attempting to upload to YouTube but since they are better quality [ supposedly ] it takes freaking forever and who has 8 hours of their day to sit around and make sure the laptop doesn't go to sleep ?! i dont LOL But i also bought some new products so stay tuned for that !!

<3 Gab

No comments:

Post a Comment