Sunday, April 11, 2010

Colorific

What an amazing week ! lol As you can tell by my lack of blogging I have been busier then usual ! Which is strange coming from the girl who works two days a week lol...[that needs to change btw] NE WHO the week started off with this casual outfit of the day :D

HA i have no idea what is up with my pose..BUT ANYWAYS : cardi slouch from BP , Striped tank from Forever 21 , Shorts from...a place that i cannot recall. my trusty von-zips , havanna slippahs :D

Here are some pictures of a color I did this week as well that turned out great !!!


BEFORE :

AFTER:

Yay ! Success on Alicia's hair ! She is one of the cute new stylist at the salon I work at :] Thanks Alicia for being brave enough to let me practice on your hair lol :D

I have alot more to blog about [ like makeup i have been doing for the throwdowns backstage] but I think I will save that for a different blog because i dont want you guys to have to read an essay lol so for now I will leave you with this :]

Have a Happy Sunday

huggles :] gab

1 comment: