Sunday, January 31, 2010

I look as tired as I feel

I apologize in advance for my poor lighting AND bad photography. I am currently in the process of looking to buy a new camera , but you need money for that LOL !! So this is MY version on a Valentines Day Look...Or something I would wear anyways !! It pretty much consists of ALL purple shades, for my skin tone I felt this was the best choice. Another alternative for a Valentines day look could be pinks and creams but this wouldn't compliment my skin... ANYWAYS here is my Valentines Day Inspired look... :::






Purple Valentines Day Look





Again Sorry for the Bad lighting and what not :/ Here are the Products I used ::


* NYX jumbo eye pencil in Oyster

* MAC e/s in Beautiful Iris [[on lid]]

* MAC e/s in Parfait Amour on {{crease and outer V}}

* MAC e/s in Earthly Riches Mineralize the purple shade {{on our V to deepen}}

* MAC pigment in Vanilla {{to highlight under the brow}}

* Clinique Mascara :: Lash Doubling Mascara in Black

* MAC slimshine lipstick in Bare

* Benefit Lip Gloss in Magic

* MAC peaches blush


***Let me know if you have any questions on products or the makeup look in general :D Hope you like it !!!


So unfortunately I have been like REALLY REALLY sick lately...And it sucks lol but on a positive note it has given me time to practice some NAIL ART !! YAY it's tedious and small hard work but its so much fun !!! ::


::From Left to Right :: Heart Designs , Glitter Mania , Candy Cane Strips , Holly Leaf , Flowers , Sunshine Design , ZEBRA , LEOPARD print and Musical Notes...Contact me if your interested in me doing your nails !!! :D
Have a Great Day ! I will be gone for two days because tomorrow is my Two Year ANN with my Joel !!! yay So we will be staying at the BEAUTIFUL NAPILI KAI for two nights..FOR FREE lol gotta love that !!! TTYFN

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your anniversary!! Yay :) Hope you guys had fun... and I love all the nail designs.. if you want you can "practice" on me.. hee hee.. :)

    ReplyDelete