Wednesday, November 17, 2010

my hands smell like chemicals !

Mostly because I just scrubbed my bathroom sink and cleaned out my messy drawers haha !
Ah this is what my life needed a little break from filming/blogging (even thought I LOVE IT )
I needed some time to organize my shiz and my life haha !
But i'm back trying to get into the full of swing of things !

:D PROMISE <3

Ah I am sitting here on my couch about to watch Dexter ! While whitening my teeth ! All is well , only thing that would make this more perfect is if Joel was here <3


I am trying the five minute whitening system it tastes like crap but Im guessing anything that is supposed to whiten your teeth wouldn't taste like super good hahahaha



Ill have to make sure and let you all know how it works haha !

Well im off to enjoy this guy all by my lonesome <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment