Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Im still Alive !!

ha I feel like I haven't blogged in a million years ! Is that pathetic ?! LOL i dint know hahaha I have been working literally NON stop I haven't had a day off in over a week >_< and this week isnt going to change LOL ahhhhh oh well ....Money will be worth it haha right ?

here i am barley awake and quite delirious actually




hahaha ANYWAYS Joel and I are minorly addicted to Rock Band... We may need to attend RBA...Rock Band Anonymous ahhhh LOL its so much fun though LOL, so entertaining !!


haha he will prbly hate that i posted this picture but whatevs !!! LOL ahh on another note Im thinking about getting a piercing ... well a re-piercing ! I want my nose pierced again i miss it soo :[


What do you guys think ? Can my little square nose pull off a nose stud...again ?!?! yay or nay ?! Im also dying for a tattoo LOL ahhh all the self inflicted pain i want to do to myself LOL boo But i think i shall get my nosey done first :D

Happy work week everyone !!

xx

1 comment: