Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Operation Gabriella

Operation Gabriella , what is this you might ask ?
This is me trying to commit to doing what I love , blogging !!!
I dont know how in the heck I still get views on this blog daily ... considering my last post was in October ...
PATHETIC.

Life is good , I am progressively stepping up the Sephora chain .
Planning two weddings ... Both for myself haha 
Supporting my love Joel in his artistic endeavors .
And trying to get on a routine .

Wedding planning is fun , thanks to Pinterest . I feel like every time I *Repin* its another thing checked off the long list of Weddings TO-DO's

Theoretically of course 

Work is fantastic , I am now officially the Beauty Studio Captain for our local Sephora..

**crowd cheers**

So much fun to be in a job I am in love with . 
Perfect marriage of Management and Business and MAKEUP.


More Blogs on the way I leave you with a sneak peak of our Save The Date photo shoot , Photo taken by the lovely and talented and my future sister in law Marie Jalayahay and photo wizard editing skills by the lovely Anna Meneses ....

Happy Tuesday xo Gabriella 

No comments:

Post a Comment