Sunday, December 25, 2011

Holidazeeeeeeeeee

I'm officially a " I only blog on holidays blogger " ha I hate that ! I always say im working on fixing that , but I never seem to actually follow through haha im lame ... ANYWAYS.
Today was my first Christmas back in California in almost 5 years !
Also my first Christmas with my youngest brother !!!!

Needless to say it was very magical haha !!


I love everything about the holidays ! I especially enjoyed hanging out with my baby bro , everything is so exciting to him ! Its so refreshing to see such happiness coming from something so simple and pure .

I got many wonderful gifts , im so spoiled by my loved ones !! I was especially excited about my NEW BEAUTIFUL VANITY ! Ugh its so fit for a princess ! I hope it inspires me to record more videos , and maybe even BLOG more . At the very least inspire some killer MOTD looks for my TUMBLR account ! haha AND thanks to my amiga Michelle I now have a link on the sidebar to my lovely tumblr account to which I post daily(( Another wonderful Christmas gift ! new blog layout and widgets <3)) !!! ALSO check out Michelle's pages!! Links also listed in the side bar .


Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight <3

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gabriella,
    I see you are a Maui Blogger too. I started a Maui Bloggers Network on Maui and would like to invite you in, if you're interested. A lot of helfpul, friendly bloggers in the group - I think you'd like it there. If interested, please let me know. Thanks.

    I am glad to read you had a Merry Christmas, Happy New year to you and your ohana :)

    ReplyDelete