Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving - Black Friday !

This Thanksgiving weekend was full of firsts !!!!
Joels official first thanksgiving dinner with me and JUST IN GENERAL !
Can you believe that he has never had thanksgiving dinner ??? haha I love that guy !
It was my first Thanksgiving back in almost 5 years !! yowza ! It was nice to be with the family again !


Another Thanksgiving first ... BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING !
Joel and I went shopping with my brother and his gf , we hit up Target , Toys R Us and Best Buy .
It was pretty crazy BUT not as crazy as I had expected !
Joel and I got most of our Christmas Shopping done !!! and saved almost $100 !!
Feels great considering we are on a tight budget with the move !



Our loot !! Joel wants to start wrapping already haha it's not even December !!!
I cant wait till we get our Christmas Decorations up and a Tree !!

Happy Thanksgiving !!! On to Christmas !





No comments:

Post a Comment