Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Zombie Makeup

So I did zombie makeup the other day , and well it was pretty amazing and cool LOL
I first practiced the night before on my one and only .... JOEL


I was pretty happy with his look for the most part .... EXCEPT I hate that his scar didn't really blend into his skin tone , but I didn't have foundation dark enough LOL !!! Might have to invest in a shade for him hehe. So all that practice led up to my Zombie look for work .... And it came out pretty cool ...




Needless to say I got some weird stares that day haha !! But it was a fun easy look to do! I really want to do a video for this look , I tried to today actually BUT I just dont have the proper editing software or lighting . But im going to re-attempt the look Friday morning perhaps .


No comments:

Post a Comment