Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Vegas Baby !

Yay finally after living in California for almost 4 months we made it out to Las Vegas !
It was my Joel's first time :] It was exciting to share that with him , we share alot of firsts LOL !
Im really disappointed in myself and my lack of blogging / videos.
Im trying so hard to keep up out here but my life is so different then it was in Maui .
Anyways , Vegas was interesting . So glad we opted out of moving there and moved to California .
Vegas is fun to party and gamble , but I don't think I could ever live there .
Too much smoking and rude tourists (worse then Hawaii)

Here are some picture memories from Vegas !









We stayed at the Bellagio and had a beautiful view !!! ((first pic))
When I usually come to Vegas I stay with my cousin ! Which is always wonderful but the hotel was very nice !! We bought one of those kitchy HUGE blended drinks LOL and walked around some of the other hotels. Drank and gambled LOL and did not win anything ! But maybe next time :]

I want to make videos soon so if you have any requests let me know :]
Happy October ! Xo Gabriella

No comments:

Post a Comment