Saturday, August 20, 2011

Prevention is Key ?!

So this year I turned 22  ... I know SCARY lol Alot has been changing in my life .
New home , new job , newly engaged !
HAHA alot !
I never really have even thought about the fact that ... well hey im not getting any younger !
So I have added a few new things to my skincare regime for wrinkle prevention...
LOL something that I would never have personally thought of till I started working at Sephora !!

I already had a problem with dark circles (runs in my family)
So a coworker recommended this AMAZING eye cream that both prevents wrinkles AND brightens under eye circles !!! YAY ! It is pretty expensive but hey ! Well worth it !!


I also have been using the Sephora Instant Depuffing roll on gel ! Helps reduce puffiness under the eyes...
Hence the name !!! haha Also works well with the eye cream as a pair .
And looks amazing under concealer !! Helps ALOT 


I really like this product its like a small eye massage in a tube haha !!
HA well thats all I have for now !
I know I may be over thinking the whole wrinkle thing lol
but hey better to catch it before its too late right???
Until my next post !

ALOOOOHA <3

No comments:

Post a Comment