Friday, August 12, 2011

California Gurls ... Part 2 !

HI !!! LOL How are all of you good I hope !! Last weekend I was lucky enough to get free tickets to a Katy Perry Concert !! Shes not my #1 choice of music or anything .
But she is an amazing performer !! Not to mention totally smoking hott ! LOL



Ah she is so stunning !! in real life just as much as photos!
So of course to attend such a concert we naturally needed to have Katy Perry Inspired makeup :]



My little sisters makeup was inspired by Katy Perrys look in California Girls ! Also
inspired by the video tutorial I did !!! YAY haha you can see that tutorial here :

 
                                     

Of course I had to partake in all the glittery fun ! haha so on myself I did
a glittered liner look :]




I love glitter liner for even day looks ! It is so fun and spunky !
Should I do a video showing how to do a simple glitter liner ??
let me know !!

On that note if you have a chance to see Katy Perry in concert and enjoy her music DO IT !
It was such a fun sister night :]




ha okay until my next post ! (which hopefully doesn't take another month)

Adios !

No comments:

Post a Comment